Topics

moderated Event: Downtime to patch latest Intel vulnerability #downtime - Thursday, 27 June 2019 #downtime #cal-invite

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Downtime to patch latest Intel vulnerability #downtime

When:
Thursday, 27 June 2019
9:00pm to 11:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

The site will be down potentially for up to two hours, although I hope it will be much less than that. Our hosting provider, Linode, has to upgrade all the physical machines our service runs on. This downtime corresponds to the upgrade of our main database instance. It's the only downtime that I expect from this latest vulnerability.

Mail will be queued during the downtime and will be sent when we are back on-line.

Dave Sergeant

On 13 Jun 2019 at 21:21, main@beta.groups.io Calendar wrote:

When: Thursday, 27 June 2019
9:00pm to 11:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
It took me several minutes to work out this is Friday June 28th 5am to
7am BST here in the UK. PLEASE specify these times in GMT instead of
this quaint computer time.

Dave

http://davesergeant.com