Topics

moderated Re-order function in Photo Albums

Don Clark

The one function I miss from Y Groups is the Re-order function in Photo Albums, but maybe one day we will get that function in Groups.io.

Chris Jones

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 04:22 PM, Don Clark wrote:
but maybe one day we will get that function in Groups.io.
Reorder by what exactly? The contents of a photo album can currently be sorted by Name, Date Posted or Date Taken, with either "direction" beng available within each category.

Go to an Album of your choice and click on it. Above the banner with the album title, at the right hand side, there is a grey button with Sort by xxxx on it. Try that!

Are you looking for some different sort order to the above?

Chris