Topics

moderated Schedule a special notice to go out on a specific date and time #suggestion

Linda Perry

Hi Mark, is there a possibility of you adding something that allows you to set a special notice post to go out at a specific date and time?  I understand it can be done somewhat with calendaring events but that does not work for me as the format would be different.  When I'm traveling in another country it is difficult to get a specific post out in the morning on the correct date so just wondering if that is a possibility in the future?

Linda