Topics

moderated Scales of Justice

Barry_M

With apologies again for another basic question (I did dig around but couldn't find the answer to this), what does the scales-of-justice icon on some topics (including the robust one on the values ("paid vs free policy")) indicate?   And, so I can be a better fisherman versus acceptor of fish, where on the site are icons (and maybe even groups.io specific acronyms) defined, if they are?

As always, many thanks!

Barry_M

Ah, sorry, just made plainly evident as the above posted. The scales indicate moderation.

Still, is there a spot here where other icons and acronyms are defined?

Sheepish grin here __________

Mark could probably add a tooltip on the scales, so computer web users could hover the mouse over it and see the word "Moderated" appear. That might also help those using screen readers.

JohnF