Date: 05/24/19 19:20:43
Subject: [beta] Poll voting behavior change

Hi All,

Previously, in Announcement groups, normal members could not vote in polls. I've changed it so that the Announcement setting no longer affects whether someone has permission to vote in a poll.

Cheers,
Mark

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 6:17 PM Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...> wrote:
Does that also allow someone who is on moderation in a non announcement group to vote in a poll?

No other behavior was changed.... checking the code.... yes, they can still vote in a poll. There is currently no concept of being able to moderate a vote.

Mark

Leeni

Okay thanks for making that change.
The helps a lot. Leeni