Topics

moderated Queued emails prematurely deleted

Hi All,

When we send an email, if we're unable to send it at the moment we get it, we put it in a queue and periodically retry sending it for 7 days, using an exponential backoff algorithm. Unfortunately, due to a programming error on my part, I accidentally deleted many of these queued messages this afternoon before their 7 days were up. Many of these messages would never have been delivered, due to receiving machine issues, but some would have (I don't have exact numbers available). I have fixed the bug and added additional checks to make sure this won't happen again. I sincerely apologize for the screwup.

Mark

Ken Schweizer

Hi Mark,

Just proves you're human!!

Ken

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." God