Topics

moderated message number in emailed version #suggestion

Rex A

I follow most groups mainly via email. As far as I can tell the emailed version of a posted message does not include the assigned message number in that group.

Sometimes it would be nice to look at an old, saved email version and get the message number to refer to the online message.

Could the message number be added to the emailed version somewhere, even if just in a custom email header?

The message # is at the bottom of the email.

Rex,

Could the message number be added to the emailed version somewhere, even if just in a custom email header?

Look in the footer:
View/Reply Online (#21167)

Shal

Rex A

Oops. Sorry.

No idea how I missed that. I'm not usually that clueless.

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 06:43 PM, Rex A wrote:
No idea how I missed that. I'm not usually that clueless.
A likely story