Topics

moderated Feature Request: Zapier Integration #suggestion

Bob Fulton <pastpresident@...>

Like no doubt many in the user base of groups.io, we are a closed membership organization. We are investigating utilizing groups.io in parallel with our membership system. While the email interface is a flexible tool, it inherently allows only one-way integration (into groups.io)

Are there plans or interest in a Zapier integration option to automate group.io membership functions?

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:09 AM Bob Fulton <pastpresident@...> wrote:

Like no doubt many in the user base of groups.io, we are a closed membership organization. We are investigating utilizing groups.io in parallel with our membership system. While the email interface is a flexible tool, it inherently allows only one-way integration (into groups.io)

Are there plans or interest in a Zapier integration option to automate group.io membership functions?

_
I only have a cursory familiarity with Zapier. Is it something that could be configured to use our API, which is at https://groups.io/api?

Thanks,
Mark 

Bob Fulton <pastpresident@...>

www.Zapier.com is a popular plug-and-play integration builder with over 1,500 apps participating so far. It would involve a simple configuration around your existing API to be one of the participating apps. Others, like myself, could then build “Zaps” between the various apps. Would add a lot of value to your Premium offering.

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 10:27 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Feature Request: Zapier Integration #featurerequest

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:09 AM Bob Fulton <pastpresident@...> wrote:

_

I only have a cursory familiarity with Zapier. Is it something that could be configured to use our API, which is at https://groups.io/api?

Thanks,

Mark