Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: If you login using an emailed login link, and you do not have a password set, show an alert box with a link to set your password.
- NEW: Members can now report messages, photos and files for objectionable content, to either moderators or Groups.io support.
- BUGFIX: When importing a CSV file into a database that contains a UTF-8 BOM at the beginning of the file, skip over it to prevent errors.
- BUGFIX: Fixed duplicate draft creation issue with message replies.
- NEW: Aggregated calendar view of all events in all your calendars.
- INTERNAL: Not holding write locks in messageserverd until and unless necessary.
- CHANGE: For html message footers, the order of 'Reply To Sender'/'Reply To Group' depends on what the group is set to.
- BUGFIX: For github commit messages, we were showing the author when we should be showing the committer.
- BUGFIX: Several bugfixes to get chat to work on IE.
- BUGFIX: Fix two deadlock occurances, one with editing files, one with replying to messages.
- INTERNAL: Fixed locking issue where we weren't acquiring a lock on the group record properly.
- CHANGE: Changed activity log for when someone sets their display name for the first time.
- NEW: Can have multiple member notices of the same type. New member notices: rejected message, removed member, message to member.
- NEW: New privacy setting for groups: unlisted but with public archives.
- CHANGE: Subgroups tab is available when viewing all subgroups, not just the parent group.
Have a good weekend everybody.