moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • NEW: Chat is out of beta and available for everyone.
  • CHANGE: Dates in digests are now converted to your specific timezone.
  • NEW: Scrolling up in a chat will load previous history now.
  • NEW: You can now reorder database table columns.
  • NEW: Catching a new quoted message header.

Have a good weekend everybody. Be nice to each other.

Mark

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 03:47 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: You can now reorder database table columns.

Great!