Topics

locked Issues with Downloading Member Lists #suggestion #bug

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

John says to tell you two things about Downloading Members lists to CSV:

  1. There is a space after the "Joined", and before the "Status" (see below):

"Email","Full Name","Username","Joined", "Status(0=Normal, 1=Pending, 2=Banned)"

The space there confuses Excel and causes the Status heading to split across multiple columns.

  1. He suggests that the default file name have a .csv extension. When we downloaded it, it didn't come up with any extension and we had to add it.

Thanks,

Brenda