Topics

moderated Feature bloat and what should and should not be added

Hi All,

NOTE: The following IS NOT directed at any one person or set of people and is something I've been thinking about for awhile.

I don't think a discussion on whether a proposed feature would be bloat/useful or not is terribly productive and I would appreciate it if those were not to happen. I think it can also be intimidating for some people who would like to propose/discuss new features when they see other people being told that their proposed features are bloat or otherwise not appropriate. Like Groups.io itself, I want beta@ to be welcoming for people of all experience levels.

I appreciate all feature proposals, even if I can't get to 99.9% of them. :-)