Topics

moderated Digest and summary subject line changes

Hi All,

This will be mentioned in the #changelog, but I figured I'd point it out here as well. I've made two changes to the subject lines of the digest and summary emails. First, I added the group subject tag, and am baffled as to why I didn't do that in the first place. The second change is that, for groups that have a group title set up, I use that in place of the group email address in the subject line. If there is no group title, the subject line will look like it always did (except now with the group subject tag if there is one).

Cheers,
Mark