moderated Spreadsheet #suggestion

Daniel Kravitz

We currently use Google Excel sheets as a sign-up sheet, the problem is that not everyone has a Google account, and some people find it too complicated. My suggestion is to add a shared spreadsheet function so group members can sign up for certain events and making it visible to everyone in the group.

Duane

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, our group uses a database for a similar function.  Can't you set one up to do what you want?

Duane

Nancy Funk <funkmomma71@...>

You could either use the database function here on the site or use Google forms and add the link to your event. Our group uses the database when we need more than a simple RSVP. To do so, I create the database and then embed the database link in the event description.