Topics

moderated Internet explorer 11?

Hi All,

Is anyone using Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11? I've a report of someone not being able to reply to messages via the website with that combo.

Dave Wade

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 05:52 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

Is anyone using Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11? I've a report of someone
not being able to reply to messages via the website with that combo.

Not usually, but its installed so I thought I would try....
…. can't see any issues...

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I'm currently logged in using IE11, so if this message shows up after I hit the Reply to Group button then that means the web interface is working from IE11 here.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 11:05 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
if this message shows up
It's not showing up! (KIDDING;)

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 02:12 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It's not showing up! (KIDDING;)
What a card!  ;-)   [Coming to you from Google Chrome Browser this time - my usual for this site]

Thanks all!

Mark

Ken Schweizer

Hi Mark,

I'm using Windowz 10 ver 1809 updated 3/4/19 and IE 11.348.17763 and have not had an issue. I just replied to double check and I didn't have an issue.

Ken

“You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” ―Chuck Yeager