Topics

moderated Event: Partial outage #downtime - Friday, 8 February 2019 #downtime #cal-invite

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Partial outage #downtime

When:
Friday, 8 February 2019
10:00am to 10:14am
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

An update to the code as part of adding the ability to off-load database queries to a replica contained a database connection leak. Testing beforehand did not reveal the leak because it is something that would only show up after a large number of database queries.

Hi Mark,

At least two serious problems occurred after the site came back up. I've emailed you offlist about them. (The support message itself did not go through so I sent the summary to your email address.) Hoping everything is all fine now (or will be soon) and no need to respond.