locked Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site the last two days:

  • Better display in the archives of text/plain emails with format=flowed set
  • Improvement for how we convert spaces to HTML in text/plain messages
  • Better return behavior when submitting a reply to a message, try to return to the message you replied to
  • Convert invite custom message to HTML, preserving line breaks
  • Direct add improvements (ability to specify nomail or digest)
  • Added back 'Insert Quoted Message' functionality
  • Added a pointer from the existing Subscription page to the mockup of the new Subscription page
  • A calendar event can now only be edited/deleted by the creator of the event or a moderator
  • Added a new group reply option: Reply to Moderators
  • Added a back button in the add/view event pages to return to the calendar set to the correct month

Have a good weekend everybody!

Mark

Frances

I don't understand Added back 'Insert Quoted Message' functionality.

I don't see this at all.

Nightowl >8#

Mark wrote:>>Better return behavior when submitting a reply to a message, try to return to the message you replied to<<

Testing the reply feature...to see if I get back to where I was.

Brenda

I don't understand Added back 'Insert Quoted Message' functionality.

I don't see this at all.
It only works for plain text or Markdown at this point. Opening a reply gives a button below that says "Insert Quoted Message". selecting that puts the message being replied to at the top of the message so one can delete those parts not wanted and reply in the text to other segments.
Dano

Frances

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 08:50 pm, D R Stinson <dano@mt.net> wrote:

It only works for plain text or Markdown at this point.
Dano
Thanks!

Duane

Edited

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 05:38 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:

- Added a back button in the add/view event pages to return to the calendar set to the correct month

Have a good weekend everybody!

Mark

Minor problem with this one. We have an event set in April. I click on the event to see it, then hit the back button. I go back to March. I think the problem comes in because the "remembered" location is the top left box of the calendar. The back button works fine for Feb & Mar because they start on the 1st. I think using the box at the left of the 2nd row would always return to the correct month. May be easier to program than looking for the 1st of the month.  Maybe even easier to use the top right box?

Also just noticed that if I click Add Event, then change my mind and use Back, it goes to today instead of the month I was looking at.

Sorry about the multiple edits.  Gotta start making notes and wait for things to gel before posting. ;>)

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

Minor problem with this one. We have an event set in April. I click on the event to see it, then hit the back button. I go back to March. I think the problem comes in because the "remembered" location is the top left box of the calendar. The back button works fine for Feb & Mar because they start on the 1st. I think using the box at the left of the 2nd row would always return to the correct month. May be easier to program than looking for the 1st of the month.  Maybe even easier to use the top right box?

This should be fixed now.

Also just noticed that if I click Add Event, then change my mind and use Back, it goes to today instead of the month I was looking at.

This is a tougher bug that will require some research. I've add it to the bug list.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 09:54 pm, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:

Also just noticed that if I click Add Event, then change my mind and use
Back, it goes to today instead of the month I was looking at.

This is a tougher bug that will require some research. I've add it to the
bug list.

When I tested just now, this seems to work correctly if I click on the date I was going to use. It's only when I use the "Add Event" button at the bottom of the calendar while looking at a future month that it goes back to today.