moderated N Members Toggle


Rex Chadwell
 

Is it possible or could there be a toggle to turn off the number of members in my group?


 

Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


Leeni
 

Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 

-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


 

Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.


On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


Leeni
 

Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 

-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


 

He's not talking about the members list. He's talking about the member *count*. I think all Y!Gs showed that.
This is not a big deal to me either way and I don't intend to argue with you about it. I'm just pointing out some possible repercussions.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:08 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


Leeni
 

The same in IO Groups
Some of the groups I am in show the membership list
It is made available to members
While other groups it is hidden
Isn't that the same thing?
 
It should be up to the owner as to whether they want the count shown on the homepage. Just my opinion. 
 
One of the groups I run which is an Ads Letter to advertise groups it is important for me to see how many members are in each group that wants to advertise as only groups with 8 members or more can be put on the ads letter. I need to see that they meet that criteria. 
 
 
 
 

-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/6/2019 2:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 
 


 

Showing the membership list is already optional.
Unclear on the concept.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:12 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
The same in IO Groups
Some of the groups I am in show the membership list
It is made available to members
While other groups it is hidden
Isn't that the same thing?
 
It should be up to the owner as to whether they want the count shown on the homepage. Just my opinion. 
 
One of the groups I run which is an Ads Letter to advertise groups it is important for me to see how many members are in each group that wants to advertise as only groups with 8 members or more can be put on the ads letter. I need to see that they meet that criteria. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/6/2019 2:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 
 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


Leeni
 

Yes, I know what he is talking about.
But I was responding to what you said "I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact"
 
I find this very funny Catlady - that when you disagree with someone it is okay to state your opinion BUT when someone may disagree with you, you consider it arguing.
 
I was just doing as you were doing.
 
But I was pointing out that whether a count is on the homepage or not, it wouldn't make much of a difference to most people. 
 
 
 
 

-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 2:10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
He's not talking about the members list. He's talking about the member *count*. I think all Y!Gs showed that.
This is not a big deal to me either way and I don't intend to argue with you about it. I'm just pointing out some possible repercussions.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:08 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


 

I'm done with this. Have fun.


On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:25 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Yes, I know what he is talking about.
But I was responding to what you said "I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact"
 
I find this very funny Catlady - that when you disagree with someone it is okay to state your opinion BUT when someone may disagree with you, you consider it arguing.
 
I was just doing as you were doing.
 
But I was pointing out that whether a count is on the homepage or not, it wouldn't make much of a difference to most people. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 2:10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
He's not talking about the members list. He's talking about the member *count*. I think all Y!Gs showed that.
This is not a big deal to me either way and I don't intend to argue with you about it. I'm just pointing out some possible repercussions.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:08 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


Leeni
 

Yes I know it is already optional
So it would be the same thing
If the owner can turn off the membership list why can't they turn off the member count on the home page.
 
I was just giving it as an example as to something else the members get used to.
 
I am done with this discussion with you or as you say argument with you.
It is beating a dead horse talking to you as far as I am concerned.
I think you like playing Devil's advocate to everything. 
 
 
 
 

-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 2:18:02 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Showing the membership list is already optional.
Unclear on the concept.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:12 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
The same in IO Groups
Some of the groups I am in show the membership list
It is made available to members
While other groups it is hidden
Isn't that the same thing?
 
It should be up to the owner as to whether they want the count shown on the homepage. Just my opinion. 
 
One of the groups I run which is an Ads Letter to advertise groups it is important for me to see how many members are in each group that wants to advertise as only groups with 8 members or more can be put on the ads letter. I need to see that they meet that criteria. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/6/2019 2:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 
 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


 

Rex,
Welcome to beta. :)
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


 

You still don't appear to understand what J was trying to point out.
 
The total number of members is shown on the group home page. This has nothing to do with whether the membership list is visible or not. It's a total numeric count of the population of the group, and J's comments were quite logical.
 
Dano
 

----- Original Message -----
From: <magicalkingdomgroups@...>
Reply-To: <main@beta.groups.io>
To: <main@beta.groups.io>
Sent: 1/6/2019 1:26:56 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle

Yes I know it is already optional
So it would be the same thing
If the owner can turn off the membership list why can't they turn off the member count on the home page.
 
I was just giving it as an example as to something else the members get used to.
 
I am done with this discussion with you or as you say argument with you.
It is beating a dead horse talking to you as far as I am concerned.
I think you like playing Devil's advocate to everything. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 2:18:02 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Showing the membership list is already optional.
Unclear on the concept.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:12 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
The same in IO Groups
Some of the groups I am in show the membership list
It is made available to members
While other groups it is hidden
Isn't that the same thing?
 
It should be up to the owner as to whether they want the count shown on the homepage. Just my opinion. 
 
One of the groups I run which is an Ads Letter to advertise groups it is important for me to see how many members are in each group that wants to advertise as only groups with 8 members or more can be put on the ads letter. I need to see that they meet that criteria. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/6/2019 2:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 
 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 

Virus-free. www.avg.com


Leeni
 

YES I DID UNDERSTAND
 
I was just pointing something else out
 
Members will get used to whatever goes on in any group's venue
 
I can't believe how many questions, suggestions and changes are going through this group.
 
It is what it is...………….. Just go with it
 
 
 

-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/6/2019 4:36:38 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
You still don't appear to understand what J was trying to point out.
 
The total number of members is shown on the group home page. This has nothing to do with whether the membership list is visible or not. It's a total numeric count of the population of the group, and J's comments were quite logical.
 
Dano
 
----- Original Message -----
From: <magicalkingdomgroups@...>
Reply-To: <main@beta.groups.io>
To: <main@beta.groups.io>
Sent: 1/6/2019 1:26:56 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle

Yes I know it is already optional
So it would be the same thing
If the owner can turn off the membership list why can't they turn off the member count on the home page.
 
I was just giving it as an example as to something else the members get used to.
 
I am done with this discussion with you or as you say argument with you.
It is beating a dead horse talking to you as far as I am concerned.
I think you like playing Devil's advocate to everything. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 2:18:02 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Showing the membership list is already optional.
Unclear on the concept.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:12 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
The same in IO Groups
Some of the groups I am in show the membership list
It is made available to members
While other groups it is hidden
Isn't that the same thing?
 
It should be up to the owner as to whether they want the count shown on the homepage. Just my opinion. 
 
One of the groups I run which is an Ads Letter to advertise groups it is important for me to see how many members are in each group that wants to advertise as only groups with 8 members or more can be put on the ads letter. I need to see that they meet that criteria. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/6/2019 2:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.
 
So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 1:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Whether users prefer a larger or a smaller group in any given case, censoring the member count would make at least some users wonder why it's being hidden - in other words, why the count is shown in some groups and not others.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:46 AM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
Some people like smaller groups in my circle.
When they see a large amount of members they think more mail even though that always isn't the case. Most in my groups do not share or send mail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle
 
Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 
 


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

 

Virus-free. www.avg.com
 


Rex Chadwell
 

Thanks for the welcome....didn't mean to cause so much heartburn.


 

It's par for the course around here! :-)
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


 

We are an opinionated bunch. 😀


On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 8:47 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
It's par for the course around here! :-)
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu


--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu