moderated Happy Holidays!

Hi All,

I will be on holiday starting tomorrow, returning January 3rd. I will be monitoring the site as usual, but responses to email and support will be slowed. The next #changelog email will be sent on Friday, January 4th.

I hope you all have a happy holiday season!

Mark

Bruce Bowman

Sounds good, Mark.

Groups.io is working great, despite our incessant bickering over trifles.

Take a well-deserved break.

Bruce

Leeni

Have a very Happy Holiday!!!
Thanks for all you do in making Groups IO a great place to house my groups.
Enjoy your time off!
Ilene

I will be on holiday starting tomorrow, returning January 3rd. I will be monitoring the site as usual, but responses to email and support will be slowed. The next #changelog email will be sent on Friday, January 4th.

I hope you all have a happy holiday season!

Mark

Douglas Swearingen

Happy Holidays to you too Mark.

Doug

I will be on holiday starting tomorrow, returning January 3rd. I will be monitoring the site as usual, but responses to email and support will be slowed. The next #changelog email will be sent on Friday, January 4th.

I hope you all have a happy holiday season!

Mark

Bob Bellizzi

Enjoy your holidays, Mark
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®

Barbara Byers

Happy Holidays!  Thanks for all of your hard work on Groups.io, my little groups are doing wonderfully here.

Barb