From: "J_catlady" <oliviajcatlady@...
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 17:42:34 -0800
Subject: [beta] #wishlist - make edits to posts count in chrono display of messages/threads

I would really like to have my "Start Here" sticky message appear at the top, and am trying to edit it to make it the latest post. But editing it doesn't seem to count. It still shows as "3 hours ago" despite my having changed it 5 minutes or so ago. Can edits count as something "new" to be moved up in the chrono order?혻

Here's a kluge around it: Reply to the message, making the thread move up in the chrono list. Then delete the reply. (The thread doesn't move back down. Two bugs cancel each other out.;) This works for now.

vickie <vickie_00@...>

 Olivia for your group service this  would be a work around option.
Personally  I feel work around is added work.. but if this is what works for you. sure why not

In my case with a freecycle group, reply goes directly to the members email account
offer-er has to give the  responder   directions on  where to pick up the item
for privacy reasons I do not allow members  addresses public  in the forum.

´
Vickie