Topics

locked Customizing invitation message

I'm trying to customize an invitation message to send to prospective new members. Does that particular text box on the 'Invitation To Be Sent' allow hard returns? I'd like to break my note into a couple paragraphs, but it all comes out as one big paragraph. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Dano

I've tried various things, but nothing works in the 'Customize Message' box to give a hard return.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:27 AM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
I've tried various things, but nothing works in the 'Customize Message' box to give a hard return.

Yep, I was not converting the text to HTML. I've fixed that, so you should be able to do hard returns now.

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

Edited

I previously created a customized message for my invitations before I fully understood the feature.  It currently addresses an individual I  was inviting.  I would like to change the customized message to a generic one.  I have deleted the message in the customize message box but it has not affected what appears in the message itself.  I see no place to update or save changes. Please give me some guidance on how to change my current message.  As it is now, it is totally useless to me because it is addressed to an individual.  Thanks,

Janice B