Topics

locked Switching to thread view

I think the browser Back button probably is the best choice.  That also allows me to open a thread in a new tab, so I haven't really left my previous view.

Good idea. I've added a 'View Thread' link at the bottom of every message in expanded view. Right now, once you go there, the only way to get back is the browser back button. Suggestions for a better way to handle that are appreciated.
I think "back" would be fine, especially if you include the blue bar showing the original location.

Dano

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 02:56 PM, D R Stinson dano@... wrote:

When I'm in 'Expanded Message View' on the web page and want to look at a thread in 'Thread View,' is there a way to do that without having to scroll to the top, change views, and then search out the thread?

Good idea. I've added a 'View Thread' link at the bottom of every message in expanded view. Right now, once you go there, the only way to get back is the browser back button. Suggestions for a better way to handle that are appreciated.

Thanks, Mark