Topics

moderated Sticky Wiki available for other sections

Beth Weld

I have been using the sticky wiki to provide help for our members in various subgroups, and it would be great if I could put sticky wiki pages on sections other than messages.  Even if there is only one sticky wiki (and yes, if I'm greedy, it would be nice to have one available per section), at least our members could use the information to get help no matter where they are.  These would explain things like in the photo album section you can click over on the right hand side to change the sort order and make the albums more user friendly. People may not see or understand that feature, and it is great for albums that are updated monthly by date.
Thanks
Beth