moderated help email displays public sub-groups? #suggestion

I'd like the ability for users to get a list of public sub-groups by sending an email to a new automated email address or the existing group+help email. I use the group+help email a lot but I am constantly having to tell people what sub-groups I have and how to subscribe to them by email.

Bob Bellizzi

Why not set up your WIKI as Public and put a page with all of the public sub-groups' info listed there?
Public WIKIs are accesable to the world.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®

good idea. I'll do the wiki.