Topics

moderated Facebook integration update frequency increase?

Michael Morris

We are currently migrating our society yahoo newsgroup to Groups.io.
I love the Facebook integration feature. Once a month we give our members very short notice as to whether or not a weather-dependent event is going ahead or not. I would love it if rather than having to post this news on both Facebook and our newsgroup pages, I could just post it on Facebook and the newsgroup would be automatically updated within say 10 minutes.
I gather that the Facebook page update cycle is presently twice an hour. Is there any way that we could a feature to allow newsgroup owners to configure these updates to happen more frequently?
Thanks

Susan Kaiden <suekaiden@...>

Question - it sounds like the Facebook integration goes one way - FB to Groups.io.  Is that right?

Thanks -
Sue Kaiden

Toby Kraft

Yes that is correct.