locked Black Nav. bar

Duane

The button is a good compromise. I don't have a smartphone or tablet, so I tend not to think of the small screen much. Hopefully it will work with screen readers. Anyone using one?

I generally dislike navbars that never disappear, especially on smaller screens where it takes up real estate. But a scroll to the top button is easy and I agree makes sense. I've added one; let me know if you see any problems. I've also renamed Inbox to Your Inbox.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Firefox under W7HP, the box is there all the time, but scrolls off the top of the screen as I scroll down.

On Firefox under W7HP, the box is there all the time, but scrolls off the top of the screen as I scroll down.

Duane

Frances

Hi Duane

When does the black nav bar disappear? It doesn’t in Safari or Firefox on my MacAir.

Frances

On Jan 22 15, at 3:18 PM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@thetravelzine.com> wrote:

Hi Duane,
Would others like to see the top nav bar stay visible like
I would?
Absolutely!

Mark,
I'd like to request a tweak of the nav bar:
"Your Inbox", right under GROUPS.IO.
As Yahoo Groups never had an Inbox,
it would call attention to it.

About New Subscription Options, you asked:
"Too complicated?"
Maybe I'm just getting old, but so are my members!
My answer is YES, it's too complicated!
Please give us a simpler "option" as the default.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda