Topics

moderated Possibility to set a group so that only owners/moderators can send attachments #suggestion

Marina

I'd like to have the option to set my group so that only owners and moderators can send attachments.
I'd like to be able to send occasional attachments, but I don't want all members to have the same permission.

At the moment, I have set my group to "moderate attachments", but this is a bit of a nuisance because I have to approve my own attachments.

Thank you.
Marina

Linda Perry

I agree, I would like to have moderators/owners be the only ones that can send attachments.

Linda