Topics

locked Locked Topics

Nightowl >8#

Okay, I'm catching up from August 15th on.

John explained there is a lock icon now at the top of the message, in front of the subject line.

However, there is still a reply option at the bottom of the post, and I thought there was going to be a change to that, I thought it was supposed to say "locked" or "this thread is locked" or "locked topic."

Am I missing something here? Clicking on the reply link doesn't do anything, but I thought it wasn't supposed to be there at all.

Thanks,

Brenda

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Nightowl >8# <featheredleader@...> wrote:

AmĀ  I missing something here? Clicking on the reply link doesn't do anything, but I thought it wasn't supposed to be there at all.

I've changed it to say Locked instead of Reply.

Thanks,
MarkĀ