locked Strange Bug in creating a Wiki Page Title

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Ellen <esbaru@...> wrote:

I think I just figured it out. I wanted the name of the page to be Newly Diagnosed?.  Looks like you cannot put a question mark in the Title of the page.

That's correct. Like many (all?) wikis, question marks aren't allowed in page titles. We should be more clear about that.

Thanks,
Mark 

Ellen

I successfully added new pages in the wiki in our CLLSLL +Mods group. I created a new page called "Newly Diagnosed", pasted in the text I wanted, and saved the page. I went to the Pages, submenu and selected that newly created page. However, when I went to open it, the Home Page of the Group opened instead. 

I renamed the page. Pasted text, but the same thing happened. Then I created a couple of new pages with a few words of text. Those pages saved and opened as expected. I suspected the problem was with the text I pasted in. Originally the text was in RTF format. Then I pasted into Word. Then created a pdf. None of these worked.

I think I just figured it out. I wanted the name of the page to be Newly Diagnosed?.  Looks like you cannot put a question mark in the Title of the page.