Topics

locked sort orders

We are new to Groups.io. I like that messages are sorted Newest to Oldest by default.  How can I set Photo Albums, and Databases entries to the same--Newest to Oldest?

Debra,

I like that messages are sorted Newest to Oldest by default. How can I
set Photo Albums, and Databases entries to the same--Newest to Oldest?
I had thought that the site would remember your choice as you navigate about - even logout and in - so that you would only have to set it once. But it doesn't seem to be that way.

Hopefully this can be taken as a suggestion.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum