moderated Mail is coming in duplicated - TO and then CC

Leeni

I don't know why it is now happening with all mail that is sent through groups IO.
The email address is put by the member in the TO field but it is also showing up in the CC field. 

Date: 9/21/2018 4:27:49 PM
Subject: [taggin-for-piggies] QOTD FRIDAY

Date: 9/21/2018 5:21:14 PM

To:  BestTagsNTubeWars@groups.IO
Cc: BestTagsNTubeWars@groups.io
Subject: ~~Best Tags & Tube War's~~ "DND WAR REQUEST"THINK I GOT MOST IF NOT WE WILL DO IT AGAIN
Date: 9/21/2018 5:01:54 PM
Subject: ~~Best Tags & Tube War's~~ DND" WELCOME TO BEST TAGS & TUBE WAR'S"QUESTIONS AND ANWERS FOR ALL

Date: 9/21/2018 4:53:37 PM
Subject: [AMagicalKingdomOfSharingNFriends] Snagged and Sharing "Blank Tags"

Date: 9/21/2018 12:18:41 PM
Subject: [AMagicalKingdomOfSharingNFriends] tag from Joyce

Ilene

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 3:43 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:
I don't know why it is now happening with all mail that is sent through groups IO.
The email address is put by the member in the TO field but it is also showing up in the CC field. 

This is not a topic for beta@. For questions about the current service, the best bet is to consult GMF. For support issues, please send your email to support@groups.io.

(Nothing has changed wrt to how we handle CC fields for a few months now).

Mark 

Leeni

The thing is no one is actually putting anything in the CC field.
It is doing it automatically.  

-------Original Message-------

Date: 9/21/2018 5:49:04 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Mail is coming in duplicated - TO and then CC

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 3:43 PM magicalkingdomgroups@... <magicalkingdomgroups@...> wrote:

This is not a topic for beta@. For questions about the current service, the best bet is to consult GMF. For support issues, please send your email to support@groups.io.

(Nothing has changed wrt to how we handle CC fields for a few months now).

Mark