Topics

moderated Including Notes in Download Member List #suggestion

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 3:20 PM YT9TP - Pedja <yt9tp@...> wrote:
When Member List is downloaded it does not contain Notes info. It would be very useful to have it as it is used to store additional info about user.

Moderator notes are included in the subscription information when you use the Export Group Data function. It's in JSON format, which depending on your use may be more difficult to use (or be easier), but it's there.

MarkĀ

YT9TP - Pedja

When Member List is downloaded it does not contain Notes info. It would be very useful to have it as it is used to store additional info about user.

I am aware that notes is multi line data which may cause issues with CVS export format, but I guess it would not be hard to resolve it by replacing newline characters with some identiificator.