Topics

moderated Embed Signup Form

Sandra Pickens-Gmail

Mark,

I submitted this request a while back and wanted to put in the suggestion again.  I want to use the Embed Signup Form provided under Promote.  Our group is for church members only and the form only captures an email, so I have no way to know if they are church members without a name.  Is it possible to add a Name field to the form?  Currently I have created a form on my website that captures the Name and email then when I get it I have to send an Invite to the person. I tried using the promote form at first, but got several emails that I could not determine if they were Church members or not   .  I would prefer to use the Promote form and just be able to approve them when I verify they are church members. I know you get many request, but I hope you will consider this one.

Sandra Pickens

IBO-5849
Virtual Services Solution, Inc.

336-462-8917