Topics

moderated Combine Direct Add emails for sub groups - #suggestion

Tom Vail

When you do a Direct Add of a member and include subgroups, the member receives an email for the main group, plus one for each subgroup.  For us, with 2 subgroups, that generates 3 email to a new member, which for some is a bit confusing.

I would like to suggest they be combined into one email which lists the group and subgroups.

Peace,
Tom

I'd like this too.

I'm about to do a batch of Direct Adds for my PTA group, and it would really be nice to avoid pestering the new members with extra messages. Busy parents tend to be in information overload at the beginning of the school year as it is.

Shal

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 01:19 PM, Tom Vail wrote:

When you do a Direct Add of a member and include subgroups, the member receives an email for the main group, plus one for each subgroup.  For us, with 2 subgroups, that generates 3 email to a new member, which for some is a bit confusing.

They are now combined into one email.

Thanks, Mark

Beth Weld

That is great, thanks Mark.  Will this apply to the transfers from Yahoo Groups too? If not, hint, hint
Thanks
Beth