Topics

moderated Include group tag when a member sends a private message #suggestion

I just received a private message which obviously came from some groups.io group, but I have no idea which one (I'm a member of several). The message title is pretty generic and the group name or tag is not included. Could that be added?

Hi J,

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 11:41 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I just received a private message which obviously came from some groups.io group, but I have no idea which one (I'm a member of several). The message title is pretty generic and the group name or tag is not included. Could that be added?

Good idea. Done.

Awesome, thanks, Mark!