Topics

moderated In logging change of email address, record former email address #suggestion

The current log entry for when a member changes their email address reads "[new email address] changed their email to [new email address]." It would be more informative if it could read "[old email address] changed their email to [new email address]."

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 10:32 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The current log entry for when a member changes their email address reads "[new email address] changed their email to [new email address]." It would be more informative if it could read "[old email address] changed their email to [new email address]."

Well, now you're just being picky!

--
Gerald

Actually I just rechecked the log to see if maybe I *was* being picky. :) I found that it looks fine. So either Mark fixed it with the speed of light, or I misread it.