locked Question from one of my members:

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

I received this message this morning from one of my members:

I am not sure if others are experiencing this but it appears that after a Microsoft Edge update a while back I can no longer click on a message item in the posted Emails and jump to that item.  I must scroll down.  Don't know why, possibly a setting was changed in my program.

I wrote back and asked him to identify the device he is using.  He wrote back and said:  I am using a PC Windows 10.  It used to work with my PC I don't know what changed.

Is there any information I can pass along to him regarding this change?  Thanks.

Janice B

AZ

HI Janice,

Is this referring to a full featured/HTML digest message being viewed in a webmail client? If so, which email provider is it?

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 4:40 PM, weebeequilting <weebee.1@...> wrote:

I received this message this morning from one of my members:

I am not sure if others are experiencing this but it appears that after a Microsoft Edge update a while back I can no longer click on a message item in the posted Emails and jump to that item.  I must scroll down.  Don't know why, possibly a setting was changed in my program.

I wrote back and asked him to identify the device he is using.  He wrote back and said:  I am using a PC Windows 10.  It used to work with my PC I don't know what changed.

Is there any information I can pass along to him regarding this change?  Thanks.

Janice B

AZ

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

Mark,

This is the additional information my member sent me.

Janice

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

Sorry--I forgot to paste in the information:

Hi Janice,

I do receive the full Digest. When I hover over a Topic I see a path address which will change with each message.

I have Verizon Fios but did have Time Warner which acted the same.  I normally use Microsoft Edge or Microsoft Internet Explorer with Windows 10 on a PC, not a Iphone.  I have also tried Google Chrome and Firefox with no change.

Thanks,

Tom