Topics

locked Thank You

Hey Everyone,

It was a year ago this week that I started working on Groups.io. On this occasion, I wanted to say thanks for all the help that everyone here has given; Groups.io is infinitely better because of the input of everyone here.

Hi Mark,
You're welcome for any help I could offer even though I only joined recently. It is brilliant no doubt about that and one of the best email groups service in terms of accessibility and usability and praying it stays that way unlike Yahoogroups or Googlegroups whose accessibility has deteriorated to the point it's so difficult to use it's not worth the time and hassle to try.

On 16 Jan 2015, at 18:34, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

It was a year ago this week that I started working on Groups.io. On this occasion, I wanted to say thanks for all the help that everyone here has given; Groups.io is infinitely better because of the input of everyone here.

Cacky B

The thanks should be going in the other direction.  THANK YOU!
Cacky

On 1/16/2015 12:34 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hey Everyone,

It was a year ago this week that I started working on Groups.io. On this occasion, I wanted to say thanks for all the help that everyone here has given; Groups.io is infinitely better because of the input of everyone here.

Nightowl >8#

AMEN TO THAT!

Brenda