Topics

moderated override user posts

I was looking for command in this group and not finding it.  But there it is in groups I moderate.

Thanks Shal. Next time I have a problem I go the moderators group, which I didn't know about before.

Steve L

Steve,

... cant find Settings -> etc.
It is in the Admin pages, on the left below Subscription and above Messages. If you don't see the Admin pages then you do not moderate the group (or do not have the needed permission); in which case sorry - that's a group setting and you can't change it.

So I guess in that case what you're asking for is the equivalent function, but as a Subscription setting for each individual member.

Shal

not enough Sunday morning coffee in my system, cant find Settings -> etc.

Steve

Chris Jones

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 05:21 PM, Steve wrote:
1-  It would be nice to either force displayed messages in a default font at my location or have the program force a default font.  It gets hard to read when some posts come in oversize because the sender is trying to make a point or just showing off.
A third option might be that they have sight problems and have to set their font to a large size to see what they have typed.

However your 2nd point is entirely valid...

Chris

Steve,

1- It would be nice to either force displayed messages in a default
font at my location or have the program force a default font.
Settings -> Message Formatting -> Normalize HTML Emails

2- I have users who after being asked nicely still send graphics in
their signature block.
I agree.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/15545

Shal

Two really annoying things I'm getting from groups I either belong to or administer

1-  It would be nice to either force displayed messages in a default font at my location or have the program force a default font.  It gets hard to read when some posts come in oversize because the sender is trying to make a point or just showing off.  /snark
2-  I have users who after being asked nicely still send graphics in their signature block.  These end up in the photo archive and besides being annoying to remove clutter up the archive and make finding real photos and graphics difficult.

Steve L