Topics

moderated Netzero account?

Hi,

Do you have or do you know some who has a netzero.net account? If so, can you (or your friend) send me a message to markf@corp.groups.io? The content of the message is not important (although there should be something in the message). I am debugging my DKIM parsing code, and it's failing on at least some netzero.net messages. I want to know if it's me or if it's Netzero. By sending a message to me, it goes to my Gmail corporate account, which will tell me if Google thinks the DKIM sig is valid or not.