Topics

moderated Polls... issue? #bug

I just created a new poll, selected the option that only moderators and the creators of the poll could view results and who responded.  Selected no other options.

After the poll was created, I noticed that the button to "view results" was there.

Leeni

That probably was because you are a moderator and/or creator of the poll so you are allowed to view the results. Regular members won't see that button. Ilene 

-------Original Message-------

Date: 8/12/2018 7:06:29 PM
Subject: [beta] Polls... issue? #bug

I just created a new poll, selected the option that only moderators and the creators of the poll could view results and who responded.  Selected no other options.

After the poll was created, I noticed that the button to "view results" was there.

Duane

From the Home page of this group:
"A group to discuss the Groups.io service and how it can be improved during our beta period. The Groups.io bug and TODO list can be viewed on Trello. Please submit bug reports to support @ groups.io.

For general Groups.io questions, please see the groups Group Managers Forum and the Group_Help group. Note: these groups are volunteer-led and are not officially run by Groups.io."

Duane