Topics

moderated Bug: Date field resets to current date on each table record edit #bug

YT9TP - Pedja

I have set date filed in table. Each time user edits existing row, that field value is reset to current date.

I tested several times; if I set date in a row and submit changes table preview shows proper value, but when click to edit that row edit form shows current date in a field instead of original value. If user does not see that and submit form, date field value is changed to current date - original, proper value is lost.