locked Beta end projection?

I have been following this group for quite a while but just joined so I could ask a question. Is there a projection for when the beta period for groups.io will end? I believe there are quite a few Yahoo users who are planning to move their activity here but who are waiting for the time when groups.io is out of beta test.

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 4:50 AM, choicer27yrs via Groups.io <choicer27yrs@...> wrote:

I have been following this group for quite a while but just joined so I could ask a question. Is there a projection for when the beta period for groups.io will end? I believe there are quite a few Yahoo users who are planning to move their activity here but who are waiting for the time when groups.io is out of beta test.

I don't have a hard date yet, but my guess is it'll be in September. That'll mark 2 years of being in beta, which I think is long enough. :-)

The biggest remaining item is the Enterprise version, which I hope to finish soon. When we leave beta, I'll probably change the name of this group. And I will turn on recurring payments (right now, if you sign up for a premium plan, you're only charged the initial $10, even if the plan has a recurring monthly charge). But really, not much will change in terms of how I or the service work.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. September seems reasonable to me. I'll alert a few Yahoo groups to be ready for the move.

Mark Fletcher wrote: "I don't have a hard date yet, but my guess is it'll be in September. That'll mark 2 years of being in beta, which I think is long enough. :-) "

This was just asked in a support message, but I figured it'd be better answered here. There will always be the free version of Groups.io, even when we're out of beta.

Mark,

Will you also retain the Easy Group Transfer from Yahoo even when you're out of beta?

Yep, easy group transfer will always be available, and at some point will include photos and files.

On Monday, August 15, 2016, choicer27yrs via Groups.io <choicer27yrs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mark,

Will you also retain the Easy Group Transfer from Yahoo even when you're out of beta?

,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

Reply To Sender
Reply To Group