Date: 7/31/2018 11:45:57 AM
Subject: [beta] Back from vacation

Hi All,

I'm back from vacation. In addition to working through all the support emails and beta@ emails and fixing bugs, here's what I'll be working on short-term:

  • FINALLY finishing up the GDPR stuff. Over vacation, my lawyers finally got me the last bits I needed to complete the revised privacy policy. Once that's done, I will be deleting any user account that is not subscribed to any groups or subscribed just to updates@, and then sending out an email to everyone announcing the new privacy policy.
  • Finalizing the new bulk topic editing page and moving it from -test.
  • Completing work on virus scanning all attachments, files and photos.
  • Upgrading the main database machine, which will require some downtime, most likely the night of Friday, August 10th. I will send out a separate announcement soon about this.

Thanks, Mark