Topics

locked yellow color makes hashtag unreadable - to back to orange?

I just noticed the yellow hashtag color this morning. I can't read through that color and think it would be good to change back to orange.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 7:54 AM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I just noticed the yellow hashtag color this morning. I can't read through that color and think it would be good to change back to orange.

I tweaked and added several hashtag colors yesterday. I just tweaked the yellow and aqua, although I think they may need additional tweaking.

(And yes, I'm back from vacation, and I am working through the backlog of emails and stuff).

Mark,

It's more legible post-tweak but yes, I'd tweak just a bit more. Welcome back! :-)