Topics

moderated Feature Request: Database filed type that includes CR/LF

Dan Hartford

Hi,  Need a field type for a column in a database that includes line feed.

At the current time, if we select a field type of "Paragraph" and  when keying in the paragraph we need to insert a line feed (break) there does not seem to be a way to do  this. For example, we have a database for members of our Camera club to sell unused equipment.  In the "Item(s)" field we'd like to be able to show a list.  like this:

- Canon 24-105 f/4.0 IS USM Lens
- Canon 5d Mark IV camera
- Canon 10-22 f/3.5-5.6 USM lens

However when displayed in the database it looks like this which is quite hard to read.

            - Canon 24-105 f/4.0 IS USM Lens- Canon 5d Mark IV camera- Canon 10-22 f/3.5-5.6 USM lens

thanks -- Dan

YT9TP - Pedja

I second this request.