Topics

moderated ability to rename older half of topic in a split #suggestion

I would often like to be able to split off the older part of a thread but keep the original name for the newer part, so that replies via email by people who haven't seen the split don't go to the older part. That would be possible if you could choose whether to rename the older or the newer part of the thread.