Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 at 8:10 PM
From: Frances <travel@...>
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] #wishlist
Hi

I wondered whether integration would offer us some of the features we wanted - e.g. photos.

Frances

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:14 PM, <dalemonator@...> wrote:
There's an Instagram integration feature available now.  If I understand it right, that would at least alert your group when something new was posted to the Instagram account, I think?  I haven't tried it so I don't know for sure.  A little round-about maybe, but if you try it, let us know how it goes.

Correct. Whenever someone posts to the Instagram account you've set the integration to, you get an email with the photo in it.

Mark