moderated Event: Mark Vacation - Wednesday, 18 July 2018 #cal-invite

Douglas Swearingen

Have a great vacation Mark.  You definitely deserve it.

Doug

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Ginny T. <gttemari21@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:56 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Event: Mark Vacation - Wednesday, 18 July 2018 #cal-invite

Have a great time Mark - and do give yourself a break!
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========

Ginny T.

Have a great time Mark - and do give yourself a break!
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========
TemariKai.com

Wait, this is an invite? Are we all invited? Where are we going?:-)
Seriously: have a good one!

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Mark Vacation

When:
Wednesday, 18 July 2018

I will be on vacation starting Wednesday, July 18, returning on Tuesday, July 30. I will be monitoring the site as normal, except for a few times when I'm on planes or otherwise out of cell/Internet coverage. During those times, a friend of mine will be monitoring the site.

Replies to support emails will be delayed during this time. Also, group transfers will be delayed as well.