Topics

moderated Event: Mark Vacation - Wednesday, 18 July 2018 #cal-invite

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Mark Vacation

When:
Wednesday, 18 July 2018

I will be on vacation starting Wednesday, July 18, returning on Tuesday, July 30. I will be monitoring the site as normal, except for a few times when I'm on planes or otherwise out of cell/Internet coverage. During those times, a friend of mine will be monitoring the site.

Replies to support emails will be delayed during this time. Also, group transfers will be delayed as well.

Wait, this is an invite? Are we all invited? Where are we going?:-)
Seriously: have a good one!

Ginny T.

Have a great time Mark - and do give yourself a break!
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========

Douglas Swearingen <dougiebehr@...>

Have a great vacation Mark.  You definitely deserve it.

Doug